Friday, December 10, 2010

Welcome to our New Blog!

Hello all!

Welcome to our new blog...I figure new year, new baby, new blog!  I am going to do my best this time to really update this blog as much as I can...we will see how I do!

So for those of you who don't know....we welcomed Natalie Marie on December 8, 2010.  She weighed in at 7 lbs 10.5 oz and was 20.5 inches long.  She came into this world with a bang and has completely changed our world....definitely for the better!!

On another note (don't worry the next posting will be more about the baby): we moved to Akron, Ohio at the end of September and we are absolutely loving it!  We have wonderful neighbors on our street who are very eager to welcome us as well as take care of us...always reassuring for my dad!

Life is changing rapidly for the Warmus family...we are glad you are going to join us on our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment