Monday, April 25, 2011

Weeks 12 through 15


Natalie had just woken up from a nap and wasn't really excited about having her picture taken!

Week 13: Love that smile!  She is growing so fast!

Mohawk Baby:)

I love my Aunt Ali, Aunt Marie, and Aunt Amy!

Mommy goes back to work today, I promise that I will be good for Gigi!  I went back to work on March 16th and my mom started watching Natalie that day.  She did well and they have really started to fall into a nice routine.  Besides, Gigi has taught Natalie to truly love napping (I think it might be all the fresh air that Natalie gets when Gigi is around!).
Sorry I can't get this picture to turn!  Natalie is getting ready for Easter with her pretty bunny hat that my mom knitted for her!



Silly Baby!!!

Week 15: Natalie is starting to laugh a lot!  She thinks that Daddy is funny and she loves to giggle at him!

No comments:

Post a Comment