Monday, July 11, 2011

Random Pics and The Day I Must Have Been Crazy!

Not the greatest picture, but proof that Natalie and I went to the Cleveland Zoo with Ashley, Liam and a group of JCU moms.  The day started out great, but quickly turned extremely soggy and rainy.  Natalie definitely saw elephants, rhinos, giraffes and monkeys, but we felt it best to get home after a short visit.  We look forward to going back soon!

Natalie after she sneezed while eating, carrots were all over her and me!

You see this picture and you think, Jen must have lost her mind!  I probably did, but what was great was Natalie really did it herself and she got really into it!  Her highchair needed a full washing after this experience, but it was worth the Father's Day gift for Daddy!  We only had maybe two tastes of paint when she sucked her thumb, I assure you it was Non-toxic!


The artist at work diligently

"Mom, don't bother me while I am creating!"

I wiped some of the paint off, but then walked up the stairs with Natalie held out straight in front of me.  She started her bath with her diaper on!

The lady in the tub!

"I love sucking on my fingers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment