Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Natalie!

As hard as it is to believe...Natalie has been with us for a year!  I can't believe how fast the last year has gone, it truly is amazing!  We have had such a wonderful, blessed year with our daughter and are so lucky to have her in our lives!  On Saturday November, 26th we had her first birthday party with a bunch of good family and friends!  We had 14 kids that were 4 and under invited to the party....needless to say it was a little chaotic and loud, but no one got injured!

Here are the cupcakes for the kids

Natalie's birthday cake

Our family:)


Me, Natalie, Ashley, Liam, Maria, Anneliese, Beth, Joey
In back: Jill, Eli and Ben

"Give me cake!"

"I love when people sing Happy Birthday to me! "  Natalie clapped when we were done singing!


Blowing a kiss to Daddy!

Mmmmm icing and cake!


I love cake!


1 comment:

  1. SO Cute! I just love EVERY photo! And I can't wait to see how big she is next month! luv u!

    ReplyDelete