Saturday, March 17, 2012

15 months - New words and sounds everyday!

It cracks me up that Natalie will put all kinds of things on her head including bags, hats, towels, etc. yet she is not too fond of hats when I try to make her wear them!  Such a silly little girl!
The winter of 2011-2012 was unseasonably warm and we had only a few snow storms that truly were not bad.  I was a little sad that we didn't get to play in the snow more this year, but Natalie got just enough snow to have a few fun times outside.  Here is our first snowman.  Don't make fun of him he was nearly impossible to make because we didn't have any good packing snow this year!  We did the best we could!

My wonderful husband and our daughter playing in the best toy ever, a box!  Natalie had a blast in the box laying down with ladybug pillow and putting things in and out of the box!

A few messy pictures when I let Natalie have strawberries, blackberries and a little bit of grape jelly on an English muffin!  Her reaction, "Mmmm, MMMmmm, Mmmm."



Natalie has figured out how to reach the table, counter and island to get what she wants!  We are in such trouble!  I find random things all around the house now!


Our beautiful baby and her beautiful smile!

Natalie is big into "cooking" and unloading the corner cupboard when I accidentally leave it open.  She won't open it herself anymore because she has gotten her fingers pinched many times!  She also likes to take all of the towels out of the drawer and put them on the ground and then put them back into the drawer and repeat!

We have had such fun this month!  Natalie is learning so many new words and sounds.  She says: Gigi, Nia (Nee-Ya), Mommy, Daddee, nose, eyes, ears, down, up, baby (day-dee), dolly, eat, snack, aunt ali, papa and I am sure some other words.
She has also added goat to her repertoire of animal noises.
We had a busy month and ended the month with beautiful weather in NE Ohio.  We truly didn't have a real winter this year, but mommy and Natalie have surely enjoyed getting outside extra early this year!
Funny Story that you will hate me for writing down when you are a teenager:
The first weekend in March Natalie and I ventured down to Mark and Marie's house for a visit and to go to a giant consignment sale.  The morning we left I had an oil change and was trying to run around and make sure we didn't forget anything and was going a little crazy.  I went and woke Natalie up and she had wet through the diaper and her pajamas were soaking wet.  When I realized that last part we were already downstairs so I started stripping Natalie's clothes and diaper off.  Well she is getting really fast and she snuck away from me before I could get a diaper on her.  I figured we could get her cup of milk, lay her down, and put her diaper on.  So we went in the kitchen and then it happened.  She started screaming at the top of her lungs.  And then it happened.  She pooped on the floor.  Then walked about three feet and pooped again.  Then walked to the other side of the island and peed on the floor, walked a few more feet and peed again.  So now I have poop and pee all over the floor and a slippery baby trying to run away.  I couldn't stop saying, No, No, No.  And Natalie thought it was hilarious.
This is just another way you know you're a parent.

15 month Stats:

Weight: 24 lbs 2 oz (75%)
Length: 33.1 inches (>95%)
Head Circumference: 19.1 inches (> 95%)

No comments:

Post a Comment